Our Cousin the Fishapod
Pg 42 \ Paleontology \ TIME \ 17 April 2006====================================

-Crash goes Darwin and his theory of evolution?-
Amazing! First it was humans from apes, now its mammals from fish! I find this rather difficult to believe as they are two completely different species; they are warm and cold blooded respectively.. how can they possibly be from the same family?
Admittedly all evidence proves Darwin's theory of evolution, yet how true can it be when people say that our ancestors were fish and apes? Every christian believes and knows that God created the world, thus we would not believe that Darwin's theory of evolution (humans from apes) truely exists. Of course there is mutation and change in animals but I am not inclined to think that there would be such extreme genetic change that apes became humans in the end? Sometimes I think that maybe God put these "transition" animals on this earth to confuse us.. -- DE

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home