The Perfect Score
Pg 48 \ Society \ Newsweek \ March 27 2006====================================
-excel under pressure they say. I say it breeds cheaters!-
Students these days are just too pressured to succeed thus the human phenomenon of cheating. Academic cheating has skyrocketed over the past decade, making schools rethink the "security" during tests. Metal detectors, identity scanners and having tests in secure rooms just to name a few measures.
I think that these are rather extreme measures and it all boils down to the fact that many parents have not clamped down on moral values. I think kids nowadays are too spoilt and have not learnt the goodness of moral values. Cheating is bad. Even cheating in order to succeed is bad. It has a negative impact on the mind and adversely effects those with even the slightest conscience.
Perhaps if kids these days fully understood the implications of cheating and the negativity it has on people, they might not cheat so often and think twice before doing so. Education is of vast importance in such cases.
Pressure on kids to succeed is too great and it weighs down on them. I suggest that such pressure be reduced by eisure activities and cutting back on unecessary homework. :) -- DE

1 Comments:
your grade is 'B+'.
Blog on!
GCM
Post a Comment
<< Home