Man Raped 5 Daughters -- With Help From His Wives
Pg1 \ The Straits Times \ Friday \ April 14 2006====================================
-that is just despicable. 'nuff said-
I just cannot understand the lengths some people will go to just to fulfil their lusts and sexual desires. Incest is a disgusting act that I'm sure all religions condemn. This man was too much; he even got backing from the Quran, a holy book no less, saying that a man has ownership over his children and can have sex with them. I find that outrageous as it is a prime example of reading too deeply into the text and interpreting word into something that it does not mean at all. This is the sort of misinterpretation that might potentially lead to extreme activites.
What I find even more despicable was that his wives helped him rape his daughters. When they should be protecting their daughters, they helped their husband to rape his daughters instead. One was even so enamoured that she monitered her daughters' menstrual cycles so that they would not get pregnant after the sex sessions. Despite this, two of his daughters did get pregnant and had to go for abortions. It is sad that this should happen because these girls had to go through abortion at 14 years of age. They are too young to face such physical and mental trauma, which will leave them scarred for life. -- DE

2 Comments:
CAD. Can that guy get anymore sexually deprived?? KICK HIS FACE. It makes me wonder why he had daughters? Imagine if he had sons.. like omg..
Lately there have been rape or molestaion cases. It makes me wonder if the moral values of people are declining.. sad.
<3 stef:)
HI DENISE ehehheh..
I agree. It is despicable behaviour that should not be condoned ever! I have read about the case and it is indeed crazy that the man should assert his so called "right" to rape his daughters!
I speak from a boy's point of view, undoubtedly, but even so I cannot understand why a person would want to do such a thing. The pedophile ought to be sentenced to life imprisonment without the possiblility of parole.
It is not fair that he should be allowed out to do these things to his children again.
Ryan.
Post a Comment
<< Home